Pelourinho de Melo
This is a Manueline pillory probably built on the 16th century. It presents five square steps, an octagonal shaft crowned by a conic orb with six frames, the Portuguese Coat of Arms and the armillary sphere finished by an iron Cross.
Largo do Pelourinho
- Pillories & Stone crosses
Monuments near Pelourinho de Melo
Tronco do Ferreiro
Located in a former blacksmith stem workshop of blacksmithing.
Antiga Casa da Câmara de Melo
Rectangular plant building uneven simple, with two floors. On the facade, rips a straight lintel and window, cunhal, can be seen the coat of arms of the villag…
Capela de Santa Marta / Capela de Nossa Senhora da Conceição
Mannerist chapel was probably built in the 17th century. Temple of Mannerist trait with simple longitudinal and plant coverage in barrel vault. The main and la…
Fonte dos Namorados
Backrest source built in 1888, consisting of a cup-shaped tank, bicas baggy or swollen and circular, side pilasters. Next to this source, there is a table and …
Igreja Paroquial de Melo / Igreja de Santo Isidoro
Parish Church of longitudinal plant consisting of three scheduled ships of four bays, a chancel narrower and the sides, two sacristies. In the interior, highli…