Igreja do Convento de Santo António / Antiga Igreja Matriz da Lourinhã
This Covent church used to belong to the Franciscan Convent founded in 1598. The interior has one nave covered by a barrel vault and ornate by glazed tiles in stones from the 18th century. It is worthy to mention one painting from the 16th century, the carved altarpiece from the 18th century, a parietal marble tombstone from 1601 and the worked pulpit.
Largo António Granjo
- Difficult external parking
- Churches, Chapels & Temples
Monuments near Igreja do Convento de Santo António / Antiga Igreja Matriz da Lourinhã
Busto de José Máximo da Costa
Monument of homage to José Maximum da Costa.
Capela / Ermida Nossa Senhora dos Anjos
A 16th century chapel, and seventeenth-century Rococo with nave and chancel. The chapel was remodelled in the late XVIIII. The Rococo denotes the use of gilt, …
Chafariz da Lourinhã
Fountain fountain in central location.
Convento de Santo António
Classification as National Monument encompasses the former convent of Santo António da Lourinhã, including the Church of Saint Anthony, also known as Igreja do…