Museu Etnográfico do Trajo Algarvio
Museum placed on a building that is a representative of the bourgeois architecture from the end of the XIX century. The current exhibitions include a show of characteristic clothes of Algarve in the XIX/XX centuries and a nucleus of popular religious sculpture. At the agriculture settings are about twenty old vehicles from this region. There is, also, an exhibition of horse-trappings, agricultural implements and an area dedicated to cork.
Rua Doutor José Dias Sancho, 61
8150-141,São Brás de Alportel
- email: [email protected]
- website: http://www.museu-sbras.com/
- Private parking
- Library, Outdoor areas, Bar/ Snack bar, Shop/ Store, Guided tours
- monday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
- tuesday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
- wednesday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
- thursday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
- friday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
- saturday: 14:00-17:00
- sunday: 14:00-17:00
- holiday: 14:00-17:00
Cultural Centers near Museu Etnográfico do Trajo Algarvio
Centro de Cultura e Desporto
The Centro de Cultura e Desporto dos Trabalhadores da Câmara Municipal e Junta de Freguesia promotes in their facilities sports as skating, gymnastics and fu…
Are you going to São Brás de Alportel?
See the suggestions of places to visit we have for you!