Moinho de Caixeiros
The Caixeiros mill was built in 1836 and restored in 1987. Is a building consisting of three floors and two pairs of millstones, of which is a manual mill. Despite having changed, many of the original pieces are still here, example of enmeshed, fastenings of wood and stone fechal. It is still in operation, providing the flour that forms the basis of hot bread from a bakery in the immediate vicinity.
Rua do Moinho, 1
- Easy external parking
- Rural & Agricultural buildings