Pedras Salgadas Spa & Nature Park
Situated in a rural environment, halfway between Vila Real and Chaves, in the municipality of Vila Pouca de Aguiar, the Termas de Pedras Salgadas and their therapeutic effects are known since ancient times. Word is that the Romans already knew such effects. However, it was from 1879 that a new direction was given. So after the waters have been awarded at international exhibition in Vienna, 6 years before, was built the thermal complex. There were illustrious figures such as Queen d. Maria Pia or the King d. Fernando. The waters are particularly suitable for afeções of the digestive system, the respiratory system and Osteoarticular.
Parque de Pedras Salgadas
5450-140,Bornes de Aguiar
- email: [email protected]
- website: https://www.pedrassalgadaspark.com/pt/spa-termal/termal/
- social network: https://www.facebook.com/PedrasSalgadasSpaNaturePark/
- Private parking
- Massage, Hydrotherapy, Hydromassage, Sauna
- monday: 09:30-12:30, 15:00-19:00
- tuesday: 09:30-12:30, 15:00-19:00
- wednesday: 09:30-12:30, 15:00-19:00
- thursday: 09:30-12:30, 15:00-19:00
- friday: 09:30-12:30, 15:00-19:00
- saturday: 09:30-12:30, 15:00-19:00
Are you going to Vila Pouca de Aguiar?
See the suggestions of places to visit we have for you!