Quinta da Lama
Quinta da Lama was an old olive oil press that later became a typical restaurant, with a dcor based on clay artefacts and a rather friendly and peaceful atmosphere, where one can enjoy a familiar atmosphere and a meal with no hurries.
Caminho da Rua
- Private parking
- Air conditioning, smoking
- tuesday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-21:30
- wednesday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-21:30
- thursday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-21:30
- friday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-21:30
- saturday: 12:00-14:30, 19:00-21:30
- sunday: 12:00-14:30
Restaurants near Quinta da Lama
A restaurant with panoramic views and a refined atmosphere. It is located by the Htel Amaranto.
A large, pleasant space with magnificent panoramic river views. The menu features typical Portuguese dishes prepared in a wood oven.
A simple restaurant that serves fine Portuguese dishes. The glass windows that surround the dining room feature astounding green landscapes. The seats by the w…
Barbecue whose specialty is serving grilled meats.