Mosteiro do Leitão
Occupying an area of around two thousand square meters, this space includes three concepts - Mundo do Peixe, Claustro Experiences and EME lounge -, to all types of public, and intends to become a model restaurant in the area of inclusion. For this, menus were created in braille and pictographic language. And it's not just suckling pig available. Despite continuing to be the ex-libris, there is also a world of
fish to discover.
IC2, Casal da Amieira, 38
- email: [email protected]
- website: https://www.grupoff.pt/portfolio-item/mosteiro-do-leitao/
- social network: https://www.facebook.com/mosteirodoleitao https://www.instagram.com/mosteirodoleitao/?hl=en
- Business, Familiar, Informal
- ATM, Cash, Mastercard, Visa
- Easy external parking, Private parking
- Portuguese, Regional
- Air conditioning, Take-away, smoking, Internet, accessibility
- monday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:30
- tuesday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:30
- wednesday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:30
- thursday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:30
- friday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:30
- saturday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:30
- sunday: 12:00-15:00, 19:00-22:30
Restaurants near Mosteiro do Leitão
Marmita do Zé Grande
Portuguese ; Regional
A simple and familiar space, located on a vila's ground floor, that serves mostly live coal grilled dishes. Its main speciality is the Zé Grande Cod.
A large, simple and familiar space, located by the road, with traditional Portuguese dishes.
Portuguese ; Vegetarian
It is one of the best restaurants in central Portugal. It already beats any other for its location, overlooking the Monastery of Batalha, and for its wine cell…
Casa das Febras
A large and pleasant space that serves several Portuguese specialities. It has a small terrace.