Space Museum opened in 2005 which disseminates and preserves the history of olive growing. Shows the process of cultivation and the olive harvest to processing into oil.
Palácio Visconde d'Olivã - Rua de Olivença (EN 371)
- tuesday: 10:00-13:30, 14:30-17:00
- wednesday: 10:00-13:30, 14:30-17:00
- thursday: 10:00-13:30, 14:30-17:00
- friday: 10:00-13:30, 14:30-17:00
- saturday: 10:00-13:30, 14:30-17:00
- sunday: 10:00-13:30, 14:30-17:00
Cultural Centers near Lagar-Museu
Centro Cultural de Campo Maior
Modern space that accommodates all kinds of events, shows and exhibitions.
Coreto de Campo Maior
Gazebo green tones and decorated with tiles, set in landscaped space on one of the main arteries of Campo Maior.
Museu Aberto de Campo Maior
The Open Museum is the ideal space to know the history of the municipality of Campo Maior and its people, from prehistory to the present, without forgetting th…