Palácio do Freixo
Ex-libris of the Campanhã area and one of the Nicolau Nasoni’s important inheritances, the Freixo Palace was built in 1742. In this huge exemplar of the Portuguese Civil Baroque, the east front staircase and the Italian gardens stand out.
- Palaces & Mansions
Monuments near Palácio do Freixo
The construction of the new Port customs building was designed in 1859, by the French engineer C.F.G. Colson. It has an area of 36000 m2 and comprises three ma…
Igreja de Campanhã
The church must have been built in 1714. Two moments mark its existence: the sack at the second French invasion and the several damages during the Porto siege.…