Capa Negra II
This house is famous for the francesinhas (toasted sandwich of beef, ham, sausage and cheese with rich sauce), presenting a large variety of other dishes. The service is efficient and friendly.
Rua do Campo Alegre, 191
- email: [email protected]
- website: http://www.capanegra.com/
- social network: https://www.facebook.com/capanegraII/
- Simple, Traditional
- ATM, American Express, Mastercard, Visa
- Difficult external parking
- Portuguese, Seafood restaurant
- Take-away, Air conditioning, Dinner (after hours), Internet, smoking
- monday: 12:00-16:00, 19:00-00:00
- tuesday: 12:00-16:00, 19:00-00:00
- wednesday: 12:00-16:00, 19:00-00:00
- thursday: 12:00-16:00, 19:00-00:00
- friday: 12:00-16:00, 19:00-00:00
- saturday: 12:00-01:00
- sunday: 12:00-00:00
Restaurants near Capa Negra II
Portuguese ; Regional
Casa tradicional cuja especialidade é a francesinha. Aqui, ainda hoje, tudo é confeccionado na hora de forma artesanal, como manda a tradição.
BUGO Art Burgers
Author ; Contemporary
The restaurant Bug Art Burgers, situated on the street of the city art galleries Invicta, came to challenge the concept of hambúrgueria. The space, decorated w…
Author ; Irish ; Portuguese
This restaurant/bar runs in a place dated from the XVIII century. On the first floor runs the bar, in a place that brings the memory the ancient traditional co…
Churrasqueira Rotunda da Boavista
A house specialized in grilled meat or fish. It has two floors and good conditions to dinner parties.
This is a well-known place in Porto, famous for both its fat dishes, as the Francesinhas, and the other traditional Portuguese dishes. The ambience is animated…
A house with 40 years serving, with sympathy, regional Portuguese dishes.