A Museum about the Minho river, from the source to the mouth. Its aquariums are ordered so as to feature a journey along the river, starting in Lugo (Spain( and ending in the river's mouth, in Caminha. It features some of the most important fish specimens of the river, such as the trout and the lamprey. Aside from the approximately fourty fish species in the aquariums, it also has a couple of otters outdoors. This museum is aimed not only at the tourists, but also at schools and researchers.
Avenida do Tomino - Parque de Lazer do Castelinho
4920-008,Vila Nova de Cerveira
- Library, Educational services, Shop
- tuesday: 10:00-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- wednesday: 10:00-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- thursday: 10:00-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- friday: 10:00-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- saturday: 10:00-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- sunday: 10:00-12:30, 14:00-18:00
- holiday: 10:00-12:30, 14:00-18:00
Cultural Centers near AquaMuseu
Are you going to Vila Nova de Cerveira?
See the suggestions of places to visit we have for you!
Best Of in Vila Nova de Cerveira
What do do near AquaMuseu
Igreja Matriz de Vila Nova de Cerveira / Igreja de São Cipriano
Viana do Castelo > Vila Nova de Cerveira