Igreja Matriz de Pias
Church displays altars in Baroque carved Johannite and figurative tiles fill the walls. Includes a Bell Tower and a Bell Tower, whose construction is later than the Church. Built in 1736.
- Churches, Chapels & Temples
Monuments near Igreja Matriz de Pias
Aqueduto de Nevogilde
A simple aqueduct, approximately 100 metres long, over the Mesio river and an agricultural land. It is well preserved and is the only aqueduct in the entire Lo…
Capela do Senhor dos Aflitos
This baroque chapel is located in the centre of the village, atop the hill that has the same name.
Castro de São Domingos
A celtic village with several ruin areas along the São Domingos Hill. A special note to the ruins of the ancient balnearies.