On top of Parque Eduardo VII is this elegant restaurant offering a splendid view of the park and the Tejo River. It is a modern and minimalist space with glassed walls, where dishes are suggested according to the season and prepared by the chef Joachim Koerper. Excellent wine list.
Rua Marquês de Fronteira - Jardim Amália Rodrigues
- Luxurious, Modern
- Garden, Panoramic, Town
- ATM, American Express, Mastercard, Visa
- Difficult external parking, Private parking
- Author, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
- Air conditioning, Internet, smoking, accessibility
- monday: 11:00-22:30
- tuesday: 12:30-15:00, 19:30-22:30
- wednesday: 12:30-15:00, 19:30-22:30
- thursday: 12:30-15:00, 19:30-22:30
- friday: 12:30-15:00, 19:30-22:30
- saturday: 12:30-15:00
Restaurants near Eleven
Real Cozinha Restaurante-Bar
This restaurant is in the Hotel Real Palácio, constituting a quiet and refined space for a very nice meal.
Restaurante japonês do chef Antonio Romão , conhecido Mestre onde pode encontrar o melhor sushi tradicional e a mais inovadora fusão de sabores . Pratos quen…
Sheraton Lisboa Hotel's restaurant, the ideal place for an informal meeting, a business lunch or a relaxing evening.
Noori is the first restaurant of Japanese food by hand in Portugal which aims to introduce a new concept in the form of enjoy this Japanese food. "Fast Food Su…